World Economic Forum

News for World Economic Forum

Walmart coming to Israel?

Walmart coming to Israel?

Report says Netanyanu wooing US-based retail superstore to open in Israel.Tzvi Lev, 04/02/2018 20:14
Netanyahu: We will not allow Iran to destroy us

Netanyahu: We will not allow Iran to destroy us

Netanyahu in Davos: Not only does Iran spread terror all over the world, it openly says it will use its weapons to destroy Israel.Elad Benari, 26/01/2018 00:06
'Our partnership is important for Europe's security'

'Our partnership is important for Europe's security'

Prime Minister meets French President, stresses importance of fixing the flaws of the Iran deal.Elad Benari, 24/01/2018 23:32
Netanyahu and Trump to meet in Davos

Netanyahu and Trump to meet in Davos

The two leaders will meet on the sidelines of the World Economic Forum. Netanyahu will meet a number of other world leaders as well.Nitsan Keidar, 23/01/2018 23:23
Netanyahu meets HP president in Davos

Netanyahu meets HP president in Davos

PM Netanyahu meets Hewlett Packard President and CEO Meg Whitman as he promotes Israeli economic interests at World Economic Forum.Arutz Sheva Staff, 21/01/2016 00:13
Richest 62 people are as wealthy as half the world

Richest 62 people are as wealthy as half the world

New Oxfam report timed for World Economic Forum reveals richest 1% of the globe now has as much money as the remaining 99%.Arutz Sheva Staff, 18/01/2016 10:39
Religious Leaders Tackle Extremism at Davos

Religious Leaders Tackle Extremism at Davos

Top leaders from three major religions discuss Charlie Hebdo murders, religious extremism at World Economic Forum.Arutz Sheva Staff, 21/01/2015 20:50
Israel Best Country for Women in Middle East

Israel Best Country for Women in Middle East

World Economic Forum poll puts Israel way ahead of its Muslim neighbors in terms of women's basic rights and freedoms.Tova Dvorin, 14/03/2014 12:04
Kerry, Netanyahu Discuss Peace Talks At Davos

Kerry, Netanyahu Discuss Peace Talks At Davos

US Secretary of State approaches Israeli Prime Minister at World Economic Forum to push US agenda for peace - even abroad.AFP and Arutz Sheva Staff, 24/01/2014 14:10
Netanyahu Advances China Alliance in Davos

Netanyahu Advances China Alliance in Davos

In meeting with Chinese FM at World Economic Forum, Netanyahu urges cooperation. China has held 5 joint committees in last month on Israel.Ari Yashar, 24/01/2014 14:07
Shimon Peres Wins Award at Davos

Shimon Peres Wins Award at Davos

President awarded for 'tolling the bell of peace and harmony'; uses the opportunity to launch more criticism at Rouhani.Tova Dvorin, 24/01/2014 13:02
Rouhani Arrives At World Economic Forum

Rouhani Arrives At World Economic Forum

After getting US to lift sanctions, Iranian president shows up in Davos to try and find investors.Ari Yashar, 22/01/2014 13:10
Peres: PA Recognizing Jewish State 'Unnecessary'

Peres: PA Recognizing Jewish State 'Unnecessary'

President reportedly opposes Netanyahu's demands for recognition of Israel as Jewish state as the two travel to World Economic Forum.Ari Yashar, 22/01/2014 08:25
Israel Business Leaders in Davos Press 'Peace'

Israel Business Leaders in Davos Press 'Peace'

MK Moallem accuses businessmen attending World Economic Forum of trying to scare Israelis with false warnings of boycott woes.Ari Yashar, 20/01/2014 11:46
Peres Lauds 'Arab Initiative'

Peres Lauds 'Arab Initiative'

Speaking in Jordan, president says "Arab Peace Initiative" is a meaningful change and a strategic opportunity.Gil Ronen, 26/05/2013 18:50