The Israeli government has compiled a list anti-israel organizations backing the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions movement whose activists will not be allowed to enter Israel.
These organizations operate consistently against the State of Israel, the government has argued, while putting pressure on other organizations, institutions and countries to boycott Israel.
The organizations' activities are carried out through a false propaganda campaign aimed at undermining Israel's legitimacy in the world.
The names of the boycott organizations will be transferred to the Immigration and Population Authority in the Ministry of the Interior for the purpose of preventing entry into Israel.
Interior Minister Aryeh Deri said, "As head of the Entry into Israel Law, I made it clear that I will use my authority to prevent the entry of members of organizations and individuals whose sole purpose is to harm the State of Israel and its security. These people take advantage of the law and our hospitality to act against Israel and slander the Land. I will work against this in every way. "
Minister of Strategic Affairs Gilad Erdan said that "the consolidation of the list is another step in our struggle against the incitement and lies of the boycott organizations. No country would allow visitors who come to harm the country to enter it, and certainly when the goal is to destroy Israel as a Jewish state."
The complete list:
• AFPS( (The Association France Palestine Solidarité)
• BDS France
• BDS Italy
• ECCP (The European Coordination of Committees and Associations for Palestine)
• FOA (Friends of Al-Aqsa)
• IPSC (Ireland Palestine Solidarity Campaign)
• Norgeׂׂ (The Palestine Committee of Norway) Palestinakomitee
• PGS- (Palestine Solidarity Association in Sweden) Palestinagrupperna i Sverige
• PSC (Palestine Solidarity Campaign)
• War on Want
• BDS Kampagne
• AFSC (American Friends Service Committee)
• AMP (American Muslims for Palestine)
• Code Pink
• JVP (Jewish Voice for Peace)
• NSJP (National Students for Justice in Palestine)
• USCPR (US Campaign for Palestinian Rights)
• BDS Chile
• BDS South Africa
• BNC (BDS National Committee)