Palestinian Arab hackers on Wednesday night published footage from security cameras showing the detonation of the explosive device at the bus station at the entrance to Jerusalem in Wednesday morning’s terrorist attack which Aryeh Schupak, a 15-year-old Canadian yeshiva student, was murdered.

Shortly after the explosion at the bus station, a second explosion was reported at Ramot Junction.

A total of 19 people were injured in the two terrorist bombings in Jerusalem, with 12 victims treated after the first bombing, and seven more after the second bombing.

Two of the victims, including Schupak, were rushed to the hospital in critical condition, with two others evacuated in serious condition. After his arrival at the hospital, Schupak succumbed to his injuries.

תיעוד ממצלמות האבטחה: רגע הפיצוץ בכניסה לירושלים

Police believe both bombs, which were concealed in bags, were placed by a single terrorist, who remotely detonated the explosives.

The bags contained marbles and nails, increasing the amount of shrapnel produced in the explosions.

Meanwhile, the investigation into the attacks continues, and Israel's security forces still do not know who carried out the attacks and which terror group they belong to, Kan 11 News reported.

Security sources said that the lack of knowledge underlines the intelligence failures in connection to the attack, which was planned by a cell that has experience in producing explosive devices.

It was also reported that as part of the investigation of the attacks, a suspicion was raised - due among other things to the proximity of the scene to those areas - that the terrorists in question are residents of Jerusalem and hold Israeli identity cards. Though it is not yet clear which terror group they belong to and how prepared they were, security forces have clarified that "sooner or later, we will lay our hands on the terrorists."

An emphasis in the investigation has been placed on intelligence - activating agents, security cameras, and additional technological means. Footage from the scenes of the attacks has been transferred to the police, but none of it clearly shows any suspicious figures which are connected to the attacks and which can be identified as being behind the explosions.