Shurat HaDin, the human rights organization specializing in the legal and economic struggle against terrorist organizations, is holding a virtual roundtable with a panel of legal experts, entitled 'Pulling the Annexation Trigger.'
The event will focus on US President Donald Trump's peace plan and the implications of Israeli sovereignty in Judea and Samaria.
Participants in the panel include:
- Jason Greenblatt, former United States Special Representative for International Negotiations
- Dan Shapiro, former Ambassador of the United States to Israel
- Alan Dershowitz, Felix Frankfurter Professor of Law, Harvard University (retired)
- Vivian Bercovici, former Ambassador of Canada to Israel
- Senator Ted Cruz, United States Senator (R.) for Texas
"President Trump's peace plan brought revolutionary news to the negotiating table," Nitsana Darshan-Leitner, Shurat HaDin's President, said, "On the one hand, American policy has undoubtedly changed in favor of Israel, but on the other hand, is still a source of public controversy. We invite you to present your hard questions on this issue, on a live broadcast with American experts who are well versed in this field."