Hanukkah oil candles
Hanukkah oil candles Flash 90

A girl aged about 4 suffered burns Wednesday evening from a Hanukkah candle accident.

The accident took place at the girl’s home in Be’er Sheva. The burning candle fell on the girl’s head, causing her hair to catch fire.

She suffered first- and second-degree burns and is classified as being lightly to moderately injured.

Magen David Adom paramedics gave her medical treatment and took her to Soroka Hospital for continued treatment.

Did you find a mistake in the article or inappropriate advertisement? Report to us