Jerusalem Terror Victims' Status Report

Seven victims, 1 critical, remain hospitalized from double attacks; Pisgat Ze'ev victims still in serious condition.

Ari Yashar ,

Rabbi Yeshiyahu Krishevsky's funeral
Rabbi Yeshiyahu Krishevsky's funeral
Yonatan Sindel/Flash 90

No less than seven terror victims from the two lethal terror attacks in Jerusalem on Tuesday remain hospitalized in the capital's hospitals on Wednesday morning.

In the first attack, two Arab terrorists armed with a gun and a knife murdered two and wounded 15 others on a bus in the southeastern neighborhood of Armon Hanatziv. In the second, a terrorist employee of Bezeq ran over passersby and then got out to stab more victims in the central Geula neighborhood, murdering one and wounding another before being shot.

Three victims are hospitalized at Hadassah Ein Kerem Hospital. A 76-year-old man wounded in the Armon Hanatziv attack underwent surgery at the hospital on Tuesday, and on Wednesday his status continues to be critical.

Another victim from the attack, a woman aged 69, suffers from moderate wounds but is in stable condition.

From the attack in Geula, a 79-year-old victim is in moderate condition and stable. The man is conscious, and on Tuesday he underwent surgery on his wounds.

Meanwhile at Shaare Tzedek Hospital, also in the capital, seven wounded victims remain hospitalized, three from previous attacks and four from the double attacks on Tuesday.

There has been an improvement in the status of two victims from the Armon Hanatziv attack who were seriously wounded.

One of them has regained consciousness and is breathing independently, but remains in emergency treatment. The other, a female victim, remains anesthetized and on artificial respiration. 

There was also an improvement in the status of the two other victims from Tuesday who are interred at Shaare Tzedek, one in moderate condition suffering stab wounds to the chest and the second suffering light wounds.

Hadassah Mount Scopus Hospital continues to treat the two victims from the Pisgat Ze'ev terror attack on Monday, who were caught by surprise and stabbed one after the other by a group of two Arab terrorists aged 13 or 14.

Both victims are in serious condition, and are anesthetized and on artificial respiration. One is aged 21, and the other just 13.

Three Israelis were murdered in the two attacks in Jerusalem on Tuesday. In the Geula Attack, Rabbi Yeshiyahu Krishevsky was murdered and buried just a few hours later.

Chaim Haviv, one of the two murdered in Armon Hanatziv, is to be buried on Wednesday. The identity of the second victim has yet to be published.