News Briefs
  • 18:30

    Three more die of wounds from Ankara bombing

    Three more people succumbed to injuries following a suicide car bomb in the heart of the Turkish capital, bringing the overall number of victims to 36, a minister said Monday, according to AFP.

    "As of this morning... we lost three more citizens in hospital," Health Minister Mehmet Muezzinoglu said in televised comments.

    The body of one terrorist had been found, he said, indicating that there might have been two.