IsraelNationalNews.com

In today's headlines:‏ תג בכותרות
10:37
Reported

News Briefs

  Adar 28, 5773 , 10/03/13

Siblings Poisoned by Barbeque Smoke

A brother and sister were taken to a Galilee medical center on Sunday morning suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning, Maariv reports. The two were apparently poisoned by smoke from a barbeque grill that was brought into their home.

Both were suffering breathing difficulties, and were given oxygen.



Other archived news briefs:Mar 10 2013, 10:37 AM, 3/10/2013