News Briefs

  Adar 11, 5773 , 21/02/13

Staff Negligence may have Caused Death of Resident

A foreign employee of a Sharon region home for the aged was arrested Wednesday for negligence that may have caused the death of one of the residents.

The worker is suspected of leaving the resident in the shower while getting a sponge. The hot water scalded the resident, who succumbed at Beilinson hospital a few days later.

The Petach Tikva Magistrate Court will handle the case Thursday.

Other archived news briefs:Feb 21 2013, 01:05 PM, 2/21/2013