News Briefs

  Adar 8, 5773 , 18/02/13

Apparent Heater Fire in Tel Aviv Kills 2 Disabled Women

A woman in her 60s and a daughter in her 40s - both disabled - died of smoke inhalation, Sunday evening, as a result of a fire in an apartment building on Arlozoroff Street in Tel Aviv. A preliminary investigation indicates the fire broke out in a heater that was left on overnight or was caused by a short circuit. Magen David Adom paramedics found the bodies after firefighters put out the fire.

Full story

Other archived news briefs:Feb 18 2013, 07:29 AM, 2/18/2013