A three-year-old boy was brought in on Friday to the Magen David Adom station in the Bedouin city of Rahat with third-degree burns on his upper body, apparently caused by gasoline.
Paramedics who were at the station gave the boy medical treatment and took him to the Soroka Hospital in Be'er Sheva, where he was listed as being in serious condition. The exact circumstances of the incident remain unclear.
(Arutz Sheva’s North American Desk is keeping you updated until the start of Shabbat in New York. The time posted automatically on all Arutz Sheva articles, however, is Israeli time.)