News Briefs

  Tamuz 22, 5772 , 12/07/12

Ramat Gan Kids Swallow the Wrong Things

A boy of unknown age on Bialik Street in Ramat Gan, next to Tel Aviv, swallowed some turpentine, Thursday evening. Paramedics from the Magen David Adom and Hatzalah Gush Dan emergency services who went to the scene said that they administered first aid for burns and shortness of breath.

A girl, about a year old, on Hacabaim Street swallowed a plastic cube. Paramedics from the two rescue service were able to use a spoon to dislodge the cube and save the toddler's life.

Other archived news briefs:Jul 12 2012, 09:17 PM, 7/12/2012