He Ru Follow us: Make a7 your Homepage
      Free Daily Israel Report
      Archive: 2/29/2012
      22:47
      Reported

      News Brief

        2/29/2012, Adar 6, 5772

      Hillary Clinton Defends Obama's Stance on Israel


      United States Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is the latest Democrat to defend President Barack Obama's stance on the State of Israel. Clinton stated that she stood by President Obama in his request for increased military assistance to Israel. The Democratic National Convention on Wednesday released a video defending President Obama's record on Israel as well.

      According to Mitchell Bard, author of Middle East Myths and Facts, 25% of what Israel receives in Foreign Military Financing is allowed to be spent in Israel for military procurement. The remaining 75% is spent in the United States through contracts with various U.S. companies.