Archive: 11/21/2011
Daily Israel Report
More

Zion's Corner Blogs

14:10
Reported

News Brief

  11/21/2011, Cheshvan 24, 5772

Gas Explosion in Beit Jan


Three technicians were seriously injured, Monday, when the gas system exploded next to an intermediate school in the Galilee Druze village of Beit Jan. The technicians had come to perform repairs to the school's heating system.

Students at the school were sent home. The technicians were treated by Magen David Adom medics, ahead of transportation to Rambam Hospital in Haifa.