IsraelNationalNews.com

In today's headlines:‏ תג בכותרות
19:10
Reported

News Briefs

  Av 11, 5771 , 11/08/11

Fire at Bu'eina Community Center

Two people suffered lightly from smoke inhalation, Thursday, when a fire broke out in the kitchen of the community center in the western Galilee Arab village of Bu'eina. They were treated at the scene by the Magen David Adom emergency service.

Three companies of irefighters were able to control the blaze.





Other archived news briefs:Aug 11 2011, 07:10 PM, 8/11/2011