Yesha Council Chairman Danny Dayan spoke harshly against the J-Street Organization at the Jerusalem Presidential Conference today (Wednesday). Dayan accused them of infiltrating Jewish solidarity, attempting to sabotage Israel.
Dayan detailed some “rules of thumb” to define an organization as anti-Israel:
1. An organization that whose lobby influences its government to avoid vetoing a decision condemning Israel;
2. An organization that supports a presidential candidate that signed an anti-Israel document;
3. An organization that invites Israel boycott supporters to its conference;
4. An organization that awards Israel critics and not those who praise it;
5. An organization that opposes Iran sanctions.
These definitions characterize the J-Street Organization.
Dayan concluded: “If it walks like a duck swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it’s a duck. This duck is anti-Israel.”