Sorry I haven't posted here recently. If you miss my words and messages, then read Shiloh Musings and me-ander, which are
Women's Prayers at Tel Shiloh
Rosh Chodesh Sh'vat Wednesday, Januay 25, 2011 8:30am
Shiur Torah, Short Tour & Torah Lesson
Please come and invite family, friends and neighbors
תפילת נשים ראש חודש שבט בתל שילה
יום ד' 25-1 8:30
יהיו סיור ודבר תורה קצרים
נא לבוא, לפרסם ולהזמין חברות, משפחה ושכנות
There's always up-to-date information on our facebook page. Please join it, thanks.
And now for the "main course." Your reactions are welcome. Please share, thanks.
- The key to true peace is tolerating others.
- The key to true peace is the cessation of violence, terrorism.
- The key to true peace is accepting that everyone has the right to live without threats of terror, violence.
- The key to true peace is when everyone can practice his/her religion.
When it comes to "peace in the Middle-East" none of these requirements should be ignored. There won't be peace without them. Any proposal, requirement for a willingness to negotiate sic that demands that one side be forbidden civil, human and religious rights won't lead to peace.
Peace can't be "negotiated" when one side is out to ELIMINATE the other in every sense of the word. It's a sham, and it's a shame that our Israeli Government, led by the Likud's Binyamin Netanyahu doesn't have the guts to tell the truth.
Whether it's the "Quartet," the United Nations Obama or the Pope is the "mediator," no peace can be brokered, negotiated. Very simple, the Arabs aren't ready. They are still scheming to destroy the State of Israel and all the Jews who reside here.
- True peace will only come when the world accepts and celebrates our, the Jewish right to live here in our historic Homeland.
- True peace will only come when the Jewish People actively inherit The Land, conquor it, as we are commanded in the Bible.
- The true most accurate indication that we are actively inheriting our Holyland is that we are building homes for Jews.
The house across the street is growing rapidly.
The more Jews build, the stronger we'll get. The stronger we get, the more the Arabs will fear us. The more the Arabs fear us, the safer we will be, until the day comes when the Arabs will be ready for peace, true peace.
May more and more Jews live in our Historic Homeland.