New York-born Batya Medad made aliyah with her husband just weeks after their 1970 wedding and has been living in Shiloh since 1981. Political pundit, with a unique perspective, Batya has worked in a variety of professions: teaching, fitness, sales, cooking, public relations, photography and more. She has a B.S. in Journalism, is a licensed English Teacher specializing as a remedial teacher and for a number of years has been studying Tanach (Bible) in Matan. Batya blogs on Shiloh Musings and A Jewish Grandmother. ...
A few things:
- It doesn't seem true that youtube is banning the IDF
- I have problems with Ann Bayefsky's, UN Watch, basic premis, re: the United States
- A Package from Home, gifts to IDF soldiers has the lowest overhead, making more of your donation go to the soldiers.
And of course, keep writing to the media, politicians etc telling the truth, contradicting what they're saying.
- Refuah Shleimah, a total and speedy recovery for all the wounded, soldiers and civilians.
- Wisdom to our leaders, miliary, political and spiritual!