Jewish World 4:32 AM 3/9/2014
Inside Israel 8:37 AM 3/9/2014
Jewish World 6:18 AM 3/9/2014
Torah Tidbits Audio
Life Lessons with Judy Simon
NEW LIVE SHOW HOURS!
(Eastern / New York time)
Tuesdays: 12 noon
Wednesdays: 12 noon
Tamar Yonah is one of Israel's most popular English-speaking radio show hosts. She made Aliyah from Southern California and after serving in the Israeli army began a prolific career in radio, including production, news and program development. She was the original creator and producer of 'The Aliyah Show' and still works whenever she can in that field. Tamar is a political activist, wife and mother residing in Judea and Samaria and currently hosts the top-rated shows of The Weekend Edition & The Tamar Yonah Show. Her award winning blog covers current events, religion, politics and anything else that's on her mind.
Join Tamar on TWITTER !
Watch these two videos. One is of a Muslim who 'gets it'. The other video is of a Muslim who doesn't get it.
And now watch this, which is happening in AMERICA!
Important points to internalize and disseminate to others....
1) A Palestinian state would be an apartheid state, being born from an 'authority' that does not let Jews reside or own land in its midst. This as opposed to Israel who grant Arabs rights in Israel.
2) Anti-Zionist organizations are really anti-Semitic organizations in disguise, who have switched the word 'Zionist' for Jew, and want to see the extermination of the Jewish State, which translates as the extermination of the Jewish People. "From the River to the Sea, Palestine will be free' smacks of genocide. Genocide is a crime against humanity, yet the world ignores these cries. Those who paint a false picture that Israel commits genocide, are evil twisted liars. Israel is one of the strongest countries in the world. If we wanted or wished for the genocide of all Arabs here, there wouldn't be any Arabs alive here. We have the means to do it, but we have no wish other than living in peace with our neighbors. On the other hand, if the Arab world had the means to commit a genocide against the Jews, and finish what Hitler did, they would. They state it: "Wipe out the Jewish state". "From the river to the sea,,,," "First the Saturday People (Jews), then the Sunday People (Christians/The West)". First the Little Satan (the Jews) then the Big Satan (the West).
3) There never was a state called Palestine. Just as in Libya, with Kadaffi ruling over lots and lots of little tribes, so was the region of Palestine, for the last several centuries, inhabited by nomadic tribes traveling back and forth after most of the Jews were expelled from their land. Let us not forget, there were Jews living in the Holy Land throughout the ages, side by side in most cases, with the various occupying foreign powers.
4) Palestine is not even an Arabic word or name. It is the land of Judah/Judea, and "the name 'Falastin' that Arabs today use for 'Palestine' is not an Arabic name. It is the Arab pronunciation of the Roman 'Palaestina'." What kind of Arab people would name themselves and their so-called country, a name from another language and culture. THERE IS NO PALESTINE. THERE NEVER WAS A PALESTINIAN STATE. There has ONLY been a JEWISH SOVEREIGN STATE on this land.
5) Those People in the world who want to be on the side of right, righteousness and morality MUST choose the side of Israel, which gives so much to the world in almost every field in science and human aid. They cannot support an entity filled with hate, that calls for genocide, that supports terrorism and terror acts -no matter how they justify them, and they cannot support an entity and religious Islamic leaders who call for Sharia Law and world domination. They simply cannot.
6) G-d says it in black and white to all who read His book: "And I will bless them that bless thee, and him that curseth thee will I curse".
Note Talk Back #6 where I write:
One point I don't want you to miss - is that the female Muslim woman saying she agrees or is for the Jews going to Israel so that the Muslims don't have to 'hunt them down', is a UNIVERSITY STUDENT!!!!!!This is what the USA is turning out from it's universities???
New Trends in Arabic Anti-semitism from Henrik Clausen on Vimeo.
Who was estimated by Gallup to be the 'happiest person in America'? Any guesses? Hint: They stay away from eating cheese burgers.
Could it be:
Charlie Sheen? no.
Lindsey Lohan? no.
Jerry Seinfeld? no.
Oprah Winfrey? no.
Barack Obama? mmmm, no.
According to a New York Times article, Gallup made daily contact with 1,000 randomly selected Americans about things such as their emotional status, stress levels, satisfaction with their jobs, eating habits, illnesses they might have, and other factors, and then plugged all the information into the Gallup-Healthways Well-Being Index formula, and walla: the winner is.... (drum beat) a Chinese Jew. Yup. meet Alvin Wong. Alvin was deemed to be the happiest man in America, and he doesn't even eat cheese burgers, as he keeps kosher. He's 69 years old, married, has kids, lives in Hawaii, is 5'10" tall, makes $120,000 a year working in the health care management business, and is reported to be a Kosher-observing Jew.
According to statistics, men tend to be happier than women. Older people are usually happier than middle-aged people, and so on, the NY Times article states.
I wonder if they took the happiest person in Israel and compared him/her with Alvin. Who would be more content with their lives? Alvin might have a happier life, be more carefree and comfortable, but I think for me at least, and many idealistic Jews, living in Israel is infinitely more satisfying, even with all the pressures and sometimes overwhelming 'energies' swirling around here. Not to take away from Alvin, I am quite happy he is happy! And I think it's intriguing and wonderful that the winner is a Chinese Jew! How cool is that? Just wondering though, is satisfaction and contentment in life, more important than the thrill of happiness? Otherwise, maybe we should all just throw in the towel and move to beautiful Hawaii? But I think not. What say you?