Jewish World 12:36 PM 4/16/2014
Middle East 12:43 PM 4/16/2014
Inside Israel 12:10 PM 4/16/2014
The Jay Shapiro Hour
NEW LIVE SHOW HOURS!
(Eastern / New York time)
Tuesdays: 12 noon
Wednesdays: 12 noon
Tamar Yonah is one of Israel's most popular English-speaking radio show hosts. She made Aliyah from Southern California and after serving in the Israeli army began a prolific career in radio, including production, news and program development. She was the original creator and producer of 'The Aliyah Show' and still works whenever she can in that field. Tamar is a political activist, wife and mother residing in Judea and Samaria and currently hosts the top-rated shows of The Weekend Edition & The Tamar Yonah Show. Her award winning blog covers current events, religion, politics and anything else that's on her mind.
Join Tamar on TWITTER !
He was the most secular Israeli you could imagine. Alon Anava's choice of long hair, tattoos, and ear piercing made him look more 'rebel' than 'rabbi'.
"Religion didn't interest me, I didn't believe in G-d. ...I didn't have any interest in religion, even more than that, religion looked to me ridiculous, religious people looked insane, ...I didn't want to have any connection." As soon as he could, Alon swapped Tel Aviv for New York. He dropped out, and enjoyed his youth to the hilt in the city that never sleeps. He spent his time on drugs and partying, not thinking about the future. That was 9 years ago. Today, the earrings are gone, he sports a long beard, short hair and a big black yarmulke (skull cap) on his head - because he had a Near Death Experience (NDE).
This is how Alon dies? This is like, ...the end? In a cab in New York?
He was riding with his girlfriend in the back seat of a taxi, when the drugs he took over powered his abused body and he succumbed. There he was, dead. His girlfriend freaking out in the taxi. He floated above them both, seeing his body hunched over on her lap. Hovering over and witnessing his death, thoughts began spinning around in his head and he says to himself,
"This is how Alon dies? This is like, ...the end? In a cab in New York? This is ...the story of 'Alon'? And it [a voice] tells me, "Yes. You're dead. This is how it ends."
Alon Anava will describe his meeting with what he describes as, 'The Black Thing' or the 'Angel of Death' and how he experienced tremendous pain -physical as well as emotional, in a type of 'hell' that he was thrust into from his NDE. He knew he had to change. How he changed is the dramatic story he will tell us today at 7pm HT (Holy Time) ;-) or 12 noon EST. Call in with your questions. From the USA, Canada & Israel, call toll free: 1-800-270-4288 or if from another country, send an 'instant message' (not an email) to: INRcallback@gmail.com (text your first name and telephone number including country code, and our engineer will call you for the show).
Hear his complete [detailed] story at his website HERE. http://www.alonanava.com/
The horrors of history, the highs of humanity, they can all be found embedded in the Torah (Bible) Codes. Bible codes are Hebrew letters making up words which are found in equidistant sequences encoded in the Torah. The words they form can appear in horizontal, vertical, diagonal or even backwards directions and sometimes intersect each other, giving greater connective strength to a code.
On April 3rd, I interviewed Rabbi Matityahu Glazerson, an Israeli who is an expert in the Torah codes, and has authored over 25 books on different Torah topics, Jewish Mysticism, and other Judaic topics.
If you check out his website and videos at: www.glazerson.com you will see some of the various historic or other news-shaking events that he has found in the Torah such as the following topics:
*Gadaffi's Defeat In Bible Codes
*Syrian Dictator, Bashar al-Assad's Downfall
*The Japan Tsunami and Redemption
*The Slaughter of the Fogel Family in Itamar last month
Will the Moshiach (Messiah) come next year in 2012?
Torah code proponents know that one cannot predict the future with Bible codes because every future possibility is already encoded into the Torah. It is up to the free will of Mankind as to which future will materialize, therefore one may find a code that could portend an upcoming event, but it may or may not happen, and therefore, Torah codes should NOT be used to foretell events. However, it can be used to show when events could be RIPE to happen. Below is such a venue.
There is one event that most all of Mankind is waiting for, and that is the arrival of the Moshiach (Messiah). I will be asking Rav Glazerman about a video he put up showing the possibility of the Moshaich coming in almost exactly one year's time from now, next Passover, 2012. In this video below, he shows the time could be ripe for just such an event.
Will it happen? No one knows. We'll have to wait until next year to either laugh or cry.
For more topics and videos showing recent events coded in the Torah, see his additional website here which focuses more intensely on these matters. http://torahcode.us/
Watch these two videos. One is of a Muslim who 'gets it'. The other video is of a Muslim who doesn't get it.
And now watch this, which is happening in AMERICA!
Important points to internalize and disseminate to others....
1) A Palestinian state would be an apartheid state, being born from an 'authority' that does not let Jews reside or own land in its midst. This as opposed to Israel who grant Arabs rights in Israel.
2) Anti-Zionist organizations are really anti-Semitic organizations in disguise, who have switched the word 'Zionist' for Jew, and want to see the extermination of the Jewish State, which translates as the extermination of the Jewish People. "From the River to the Sea, Palestine will be free' smacks of genocide. Genocide is a crime against humanity, yet the world ignores these cries. Those who paint a false picture that Israel commits genocide, are evil twisted liars. Israel is one of the strongest countries in the world. If we wanted or wished for the genocide of all Arabs here, there wouldn't be any Arabs alive here. We have the means to do it, but we have no wish other than living in peace with our neighbors. On the other hand, if the Arab world had the means to commit a genocide against the Jews, and finish what Hitler did, they would. They state it: "Wipe out the Jewish state". "From the river to the sea,,,," "First the Saturday People (Jews), then the Sunday People (Christians/The West)". First the Little Satan (the Jews) then the Big Satan (the West).
3) There never was a state called Palestine. Just as in Libya, with Kadaffi ruling over lots and lots of little tribes, so was the region of Palestine, for the last several centuries, inhabited by nomadic tribes traveling back and forth after most of the Jews were expelled from their land. Let us not forget, there were Jews living in the Holy Land throughout the ages, side by side in most cases, with the various occupying foreign powers.
4) Palestine is not even an Arabic word or name. It is the land of Judah/Judea, and "the name 'Falastin' that Arabs today use for 'Palestine' is not an Arabic name. It is the Arab pronunciation of the Roman 'Palaestina'." What kind of Arab people would name themselves and their so-called country, a name from another language and culture. THERE IS NO PALESTINE. THERE NEVER WAS A PALESTINIAN STATE. There has ONLY been a JEWISH SOVEREIGN STATE on this land.
5) Those People in the world who want to be on the side of right, righteousness and morality MUST choose the side of Israel, which gives so much to the world in almost every field in science and human aid. They cannot support an entity filled with hate, that calls for genocide, that supports terrorism and terror acts -no matter how they justify them, and they cannot support an entity and religious Islamic leaders who call for Sharia Law and world domination. They simply cannot.
6) G-d says it in black and white to all who read His book: "And I will bless them that bless thee, and him that curseth thee will I curse".
Note Talk Back #6 where I write:
One point I don't want you to miss - is that the female Muslim woman saying she agrees or is for the Jews going to Israel so that the Muslims don't have to 'hunt them down', is a UNIVERSITY STUDENT!!!!!!This is what the USA is turning out from it's universities???
New Trends in Arabic Anti-semitism from Henrik Clausen on Vimeo.