Burns

News for Burns

Toddler scalded at daycare center

Toddler scalded at daycare center

Water from electric kettle spills on toddler at home daycare center.Arutz Sheva Staff, 17/07/2017 08:34
3 injured when portable stove explodes

3 injured when portable stove explodes

Victims suffer burns; one remains in hospital for observation.Arutz Sheva Staff, 05/04/2017 07:15
One Mother's Trial By Near Fatal Fire

One Mother's Trial By Near Fatal Fire

Abramsom saved her children and grandmother from their burning home and overcame 10% chance of survival - she now helps burn patients.Judy Simon, 04/06/2015 21:43