For the dough:
- 350 grams Maadanot Frozen Rolled Short Dough for Savory Pastries
- 20 cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup Tnuva Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Fresh basil
- Goat Cheese and Beet Pizza:
- 1 beet, roasted in the oven for 40 minutes
- ¾ cup Tnuva Goat Cheese
- Freshly ground coarse black pepper
- Fresh thyme
- Caramelized Zucchini and Rosemary Pizza:
- 3 zucchinis, roasted in the oven with olive oil, salt and a sprinkle of sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- ½ cup Tnuva Parmesan, grated
1. Defrost the pastry dough overnight in the refrigerator. It should be soft and easy to work with. Carefully roll out the dough on a clean, flat surface lightly covered in flour.
2. Assemble the dough into round baking dishes. Using a fork, press the dough into the dish. Place the dough into the freezer for about 20 minutes.
3. Preheat the oven to about 325 degrees. Remove the dough from the freezer and bake for 15 minutes until the dough is golden brown.
4. Gather all the prepared the pizza toppings. Assemble according to the indications above.
5. Bake each pizza for 15-20 minutes until crispy and golden. Enjoy warm.
The Shavuot festival has always been associated with creating fabulous dairy culinary delights for friends and family. Using Tnuva's fresh dairy recipes, which were created by a renowned Israeli chef, you'll be able to prepare a myriad of amazing, palate-pleasing dishes throughout the holiday and the forthcoming summer season.
All Tnuva products mentioned feature the OU and Vaad Mehadrin kashrus symbols and are available at kosher grocery stores and supermarkets across North America.
For more recipes click here