Meet the husband-and-wife team behind the quaint and hip clothing store that hopes to rock your Purim. An interview with Avi and Shira Friedman of Trumpeldor Vintage in Jerusalem. Hear about wedding dresses in the snow, their 100-year-old building, and the creative clientele of the neighborhood.
Plus, their unique online venture Jtrade.co which offers an outlet for local Israeli artists to sell their Judaica on the internet.
So what are they dressing up as for Purim this year? Tune in and find out.
Plus, great new Purim music from Yankeleh Shemesh, Yerachmiel Ziegler, The Heartsleeves, Hilik Frank, Gad Elbaz, DJ ShirSha and more.
* To download the mp3 click the down arrow or right-click here.
* For podcast archives click the right arrow or click here.
* To email Ben Bresky click here
* To subscribe on iTunes click here.
* For Twitter click here.
* For Facebook page click here.