Marc Prowisor of the One Israel Fund - No More Jewish Victims project says that despite talk of Israel concessions, his organization continues to see growth and the strengthening of Jewish communities in the Jordan Valley and throughout Judea and Samaria.
Plus, Scarlett Johansson ended up in another BDS boycott fail as she sticks with her new Superbowl commercial for the SodaStream company located in Judea and Samaria and leaves the Oxfam humanitarian organization after they criticized her.
Also, your calls.
* To download the mp3 click the down arrow or click here.
* For the Reality Bytes podcast archives click the right arrow or click here.
* To email Josh Hasten click here.
* For the Josh Hasten op-ed archive click here.
* To subscribe on iTunes click here.
Photo credit: Reuters.