Get your hands dirty as Israel Beat takes you to Gazelle Valley, a new urban park in Jerusalem to meet with the young volunteers who are reviving the land by planting trees. Meet Rotem, a young sherut leumi worker who protects the gazelles from jackals, and Rabbi Shaul Judelman who discusses the history of the low income Tzomet Pat neighborhood and the spiritual and environmental significance of Tu Bishvat.
Plus, great Tu Bishvat music including Naomi Shemer, Lehakat Hanachal, Itzik Manger, Shuli Rand, Rabbi Nachman of Breslov, the Beatles, Pavel Roytman, Dibbukim, Rami Fortis, and more.
* To download the mp3 click the down arrow or right-click here.
* For podcast archives click the right arrow or click here.
* To email Ben Bresky click here
* To subscribe on iTunes click here.
* For Twitter click here.
* For Facebook page click here.