A7 Radio's "Tamar Yonah show" with Tamar Yonah
Follow Israel Radio on
It's been 9 years since a 'human chain' was formed stretching from Gush Katif to Jerusalem in an attempt to stop the government from pulling Jews out of Gush Katif. Do loving and positive demonstrations work, or only angry demonstrations like we see taking place in Egypt and other Arab countries? Tamar
speaks with former Gush Katif resident, Shifra Shomron, author of the book, "Grains Of Sand: The Fall Of Neve Dekalim
" 8 years after the unilateral withdrawal, and examines what has happened since, to Gush Katif residents, and where they are now.
Shifra Hoffman addresses the immoral request by U.S. Secretary of State, John Kerry, to PM Netanyahu, to release convicted terrorists, in order to woo PLO chairman Mahmoud Abbas back to the peace talks. Also, an Arab man calling in from Europe, states that he supports Israel and wants other Muslims to do so as well.
Afterwards, Arutz Sheva
Sr. News Editor, Chana Ya'ar
and talks about the top news stories in the Mid East.
I.Q. Al Rassooli
enlightens us about a Qatari Movie entitled, ""Khayber", and Political Editor of The Middle East Magazine, Adel Darwish
, gives his take on the latest developments in Egypt and Syria.
1) Nine years since the Human Chain from Gush Katif to Jerusalem. Where are they now?
2) The meaning of Tisha B'Av today. What is the relevance today?
3) The PM of Israel appeases John Kerry after his visit, by agreeing to releasing convicted terrorists?
4) A new Arab movie from QATAR - What it's about?
5) The Egyptian and Syrian turmoil today.