What would Rabin do today? Politicians gather to memorialize PM Yitzchak Rabin 16 years after he was assassinated and use the opportunity to further their own political agendas, while claiming they know what Rabin would do if he were still alive. Also, can Israel rely on President Obama to thwart Iran’s nuclear intentions? All this and more on this week’s “Reality Bytes, with Josh Hasten.
* To download the mp3 click the down arrow or click here.
* For the Reality Bytes / Israel Hasbara Hour archives click the right arrow or click here.
* To email Josh Hasten click here.
* For the Josh Hasten op-ed archive click here.
* To follow Josh Hasten on Twitter click here: @jewofzion