Israeli teenager rushed to hospital - after eating candy bar

15-year-old Israeli girl in serious condition after suffering allergic reaction to milk chocolate candy bar.David Rosenberg, 11/22/2018, 4:12 PM

25-year-old Israeli woman dies in India

Initial reports say Israeli tourist who died in India was killed by extreme allergic reaction to dairy.David Rosenberg, 9/4/2018, 1:12 PM

Life-saving initiative for those with severe allergic reactions

MDA initiates a revolutionary new project that connects those carrying an epipen with those currently suffering from an allergic reaction.Arutz Sheva Staff, 1/4/2018, 12:58 PM

This kippah could save the lives of kids with allergies

Chabad mother works with kippah company to develop 'allergy alert' kippah with space for allergy details underneath.JTA, 7/15/2017, 8:59 PM

Woman sued hospital over repeated infections.

A woman filed suit against Sheba hospital for performing 10 breast operations on her due to repeated infections caused by latex gloves.Yoel Domb, 9/18/2016, 10:04 AM

IDF soldier dies after eating granola on base

Shalev Hazan suffered a severe allergic reaction after eating granola with nuts at the Military Police Corps base last week.Cynthia Blank, 12/27/2015, 2:46 PM