Richest 62 people are as wealthy as half the world

New Oxfam report timed for World Economic Forum reveals richest 1% of the globe now has as much money as the remaining 99%.Arutz Sheva Staff, 1/18/2016, 10:39 AM

Southampton Univ. Loud on Israel, Silent on UK Rape Epidemic

Europe’s gone brothel again. Jack Engelhard, 3/24/2015, 2:02 PM

World's Wealthiest 1% to Own More Than Everyone Else Combined

New Oxfam report reveals staggering figures, showing wealth gap speeding up as 80 richest own same wealth as poorest 3.5 billion.Ari Yashar, 1/19/2015, 2:56 PM

Darshan-Leitner: Oxfam Still Hasn't Responded

With a little effort, Israel can fight back, and even win, against the attempts to deligitimize it, said attorney Nitzana Darshan-Leitner.David Lev, 2/24/2014, 9:35 PM

Rights Group Warns Oxfam over Terror Ties

Israeli rights group warns Oxfam that some of its ‘Palestinian partners’ have ties to terror.Maayana Miskin, 2/23/2014, 3:45 PM

Canadian Minister Buys SodaStream Thanks to Oxfam

Employment Minister Jason Kenney follows through on promise to buy boycotted Israeli product after Oxfam flap with Scarlett Johansson.Dalit Halevi, Ari Yashar, 2/4/2014, 9:00 AM

Human Rights or Dollar Signs?

As Coca-Cola is revealed as one of Oxfam's major donors, what really motivated NGO's attack on Israeli soda company SodaStream?Maayana Miskin, 2/2/2014, 12:44 PM

'Thanks to The Nutters at Oxfam, I'm Buying SodaStream'

Canadian Employment Minister says in TV interview he's become a customer of Israeli company due to boycott.Ari Yashar, 2/1/2014, 11:03 PM

Scarlett Johansson Splits with Oxfam Over BDS

Actress steps down as Oxfam ambassador over the group’s support for Israel boycott movement.Maayana Miskin, 1/30/2014, 11:44 AM