Woman in serious condition after snake biteStart of snake season: 26-year-old hiking at popular Golan Heights spring gets bit in the leg, evacuated to hospital.
Woman Dies of Snake Bite Received on Shabbat38-year-old from Golan Heights got bitten during a hike, passes away from snake venom which inflicted a stroke.
Viper Bites Factory WorkerYoung worker in north lifts box in warehouse, bit by poisonous snake hiding behind it. Worker evacuated to hospital, snake trapped in tape.
Three-Year-Old in Negev Airlifted After Snake BiteInfant in Har Amasa bit while frolicking in playground, evacuated by helicopter to Be'er Sheva hospital.
Unwelcome Surprise in Bathtub - A Lethal ViperDeadly poisonous snake found in the middle of the night in north Tel Aviv apartment's bathtub.