Worker electrocuted to death in northern Israel

Electrocution accidents in northern, southern Israel.

Contact Editor
Arutz Sheva Staff,

Electricity worker
Electricity worker
iStock

A 42-year-old worker was killed on Monday after being electrocuted while working in a factory in Israel's northern Kibbutz Hamadia.

Magen David Adom paramedics attempted to resuscitate the man, and transferred him to Afula's Haemek Hospital. Upon arrival, doctors were forced to declare his death.

Police and Economy Ministry officials are investigating the incident.

In the south, a 15-year-old boy was brought unconscious to Yeruham's Clalit health clinic. He was not breathing and had no pulse.

According to the boy's father, the two were working together at a construction site when the boy was electrocuted.

Clinic staff attempted to resuscitate the teen, using electric shocks, a defibrillator, and medications. They were able go revive his pulse, and transferred him to Be'er Sheva's Soroka Hospital for further treatment.








top