Paris terrorists threaten to 'liberate Palestine'

ISIS video claims to show Paris terrorists in Syria and Iraq, where they carry out atrocities and threaten to strike "anytime, anywhere."

Ben Ariel ,

ISIS flag
ISIS flag
Reuters

The Islamic State (ISIS) jihadist group on Sunday released a video apparently showing the terrorists who carried out the November attacks in Paris.

The terrorists are shown in Iraq and Syria before the attacks, where they carry out executions including beheadings, and threaten to attack anywhere at any time, while also announcing they will “liberate Palestine”.

Among those who carry out the beheadings in the video is Bilal Hadfi, who was killed during the Paris attacks.

"You destroy our homes and kill our fathers, our brothers, our sisters, our mothers and our children," he says in the video, according to the British Telegraph newspaper.

The "mastermind" of the Paris attacks, Abdelhamid Abaaoud, is also featured in the video, and says, according to a report in Yedioth Ahronoth, "With Allah's help we will create rivers from your blood today! With Allah's help we will be the ones who liberate Palestine."

The video also features Abu Qital al-Faransi, who is believed to have been one of the gunmen who opened fire in the Bataclan Theater, where most of the bloodshed was seen in the Paris attack.

"Whoever stands in the ranks of the kuffar (enemy), will be a target for our swords,” the video warns, according to the Telegraph, before showing pictures of Tower Bridge and St. Paul’s Cathedral in London and the jihadists claiming they were ready to strike “any time, anywhere”.

A few minutes later the face of John Bercow, the speaker of the House of Commons, appears on the screen with a crosshair over his face, the newspaper reported.

Then the footage ends with the message, "Whoever stands in the ranks of Kufr will be a target for our swords and will fall in humiliation" superimposed over an image of British Prime Minister David Cameron.

The video finishes with an encrypted message dated November 16, 2015, which they say reveals the location of their next attack.

If the identities of the men in the video are confirmed, it would be the first evidence that the group that killed 130 people in coordinated attacks in Paris had been sent entirely from ISIS’s base in Syria, noted the New York Times.

According to the Times, ISIS began teasing the release of the video last week in the latest issue of Dabiq, its monthly magazine, where a still image of the video appeared.




top