He Ru Follow us: Make a7 your Homepage
      Free Daily Israel Report

      Arutz 7 Most Read Stories

      Blogs


      4-Year Old Burned in Candle Accident

      Hanukkah candle fell on the girl’s head, and her hair caught fire.
      By Gil Ronen
      First Publish: 11/27/2013, 7:24 PM

      Hanukkah oil candles
      Hanukkah oil candles
      Flash 90

      A girl aged about 4 suffered burns Wednesday evening from a Hanukkah candle accident.

      The accident took place at the girl’s home in Be’er Sheva. The burning candle fell on the girl’s head, causing her hair to catch fire.

      She suffered first- and second-degree burns and is classified as being lightly to moderately injured.

      Magen David Adom paramedics gave her medical treatment and took her to Soroka Hospital for continued treatment.