News Briefs

  אלול 7, 5774 , 02/09/14

Short Circuit Causes Fire in Ashkelon Coast School Bomb Shelter

A short circuit in the electricity caused a fire in the bomb shelter of the Nitzan school in the Ashkelon Coast Regional Council. At the time, the shelter was being used as a storage facility.

The students, who were let out of school early today, were not in the area at the time of the incident. Damage was sustained by furniture and books that were being held in storage there. Police and fire fighters were able to bring the fire under control.

Other archived news briefs:Sep 02 2014, 01:28 PM, 9/2/2014