News Briefs

  אייר 18, 5774 , 18/05/14

2 Children Hospitalized after Getting Henna Tattoos

Two brothers, an eight-year-old and a 12-year-old from the northern city of Beit Shean were hospitalized in Tzfat’s Ziv Hospital suffering from severe allergic reactions after getting Henna tattoos at an Eilat stand. They were given medical treatment and are doing well.

Dr. Dana Krupnik, head of Ziv Hospital’s emergency room, said that “The Henna seems to have contained ink which caused a potentially life-threatening allergic reaction.”

Other archived news briefs:May 18 2014, 12:58 PM, 5/18/2014