He Ru Follow us: Make a7 your Homepage
      Free Daily Israel Report
      Archive: 1/29/2014
      14:21
      Reported

      News Brief

        1/29/2014, Shevat 28, 5774

      Explosion Inquiry Clears Gas Technician


      According to Walla news, the investigators no longer believe that a leaking Junkers-type gas water heater is to blame for the accident. Rather, they now believe that a regular gas faucet in Linda Schwartz's apartment was left open for several hours before the blast.

      The gas faucet, which is supposed to supply gas to a kitchen gas range by means of a flexible pipe, was propbably left open by mistake.