The following is a list of blocked highways as of Friday, late morning:
* Highway 1 blocked in both directions, up to the Ben Shemen interchange.
* Route 5/505 blocked between Giti Junction and Ariel.
* Route 60 blocked to in both directions near Gush Etzion junction.
* Route 60 blocked near Ariel junction.
* Route 375 blocked by Tzur Hadassah junction.
* Highway 386 blocked in both directions to Jerusalem.
* Route 395 near Ramat Raziel blocked in both directions.
* Highway 425 blocked in both directions near Har Adar and Abu Ghosh.
* Highway 436 blocked near Nabi Samuel and Givat Ze'ev.
* Highway 443 blocked between Jerusalem and Maccabim-Re'ut.
* Highway 386 blocked near Mount Meron.
* Road 8900 blocked between Nof Kinneret towards Tzfat.
* Route 90 blocked between near the Dead Sea.
* Highway 234 bridge near Tse'elim blocked due to flooding.
* Highway 241 between Urim and Magen blocked in both directions.
* Highway 10 blocked.
It is important to note that there is a danger of slipping due to the accumulation of ice, even on road that remain open. This danger exists throughout the country, therefore, police called upon drivers to avoid leaving their homes and not to attempt driving on Friday.