He Ru Follow us: Make a7 your Homepage
      Free Daily Israel Report
      Archive: 11/27/2013
      19:03
      Reported

      News Brief

        11/27/2013, Kislev 24, 5774

      4-Yr.-Old Burned in Hannukah Candle Mishap


      A 4-year-old Beer Sheva girl was accidentally burned this evening (Wednesday) when a Hannukah candle fell on her head.

      Magen David Adom paramedics administered first aid on site before transferring her to Soroka Hospital, where she was described to be in fair to moderate condition.

      Full Story