He Ru Follow us: Make a7 your Homepage
      Free Daily Israel Report
      Archive: 8/29/2011
      08:16
      Reported

      News Brief

        8/29/2011, Av 29, 5771

      Short Circuit Causes Galilee Fire


      Seven family members were admitted to Sieff Hospital in Tzfat, Monday morning, after a short circuit caused a fire in their home in the Galilee village of Salama, near Carmiel.

      All of the victims suffered from smoke inhalation. One of them was a 57-year-old grandfather, who suffered cuts on his hands when he broke into the house to save his family.