1. Jerusalem Day, celebrating the reunification of Jerusalem and the liberation of the Temple Mount in 1967:
The police only allowed very few of the hundreds of Jews who came to the foot of the Temple Mount to enter, but not before humiliating them. Pushed, threatened and forced to give in their ID's, while non-Jewish tourists were allowed in with ease was what Jews had to endure on such a monumental day. What a way to celebrate that the Temple Mount is "in our hands"!
2. Holiday Shavuot, the day celebrating the revelation of the holy Torah on Mount Sinai, 3000+ years ago:
This past Wednesday the police refuse to let any Jews to enter the Temple Mount. Just before driving away in his car, the Commander of the Old City Avi Biton had the chutzpa to tell Jews who wanted to ascend the Temple Mount. "You wanted the police to desecrate the Holiday so you can ascend the Temple Mount?" Perhaps next year they will shut down the Kotel as well so that security forces do not have to be out in force there as well.
I should mention that I had a conversation with Avi Biton, the commander of the Old City on the Tuesday afternoon and he promised me the Mount would be open to Jews at 7:30am on Wednesday, which was the Holiday of Shavuot. Avi also told me that he really makes no decisions and he just fulfills orders from the government.
The Prime Minister of Israel, Bibi Netanyahu is giving orders to a Jewish police force to harass Jews on the holiest place on earth!
Why? ISRAEL OFFICIALLY HANDED THE TEMPLE MOUNT TO JORDAN IN 1994:
"In this regard, in accordance with the Washington Declaration, Israel respects the present special role of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan in Muslim Holy shrines in Jerusalem. When negotiations on the permanent status will take place, Israel will give high priority to the Jordanian historic role in these shrines."
By not mentioning the Temple Mount in name, the Israeli Government quietly and without fanfare hand over our holy of holies to a foreign entity. Thus Bibi continues to refuse to allow Jews any rights on the Temple Mount and instructs the police to do everything in their power to persuade Jews not to be there.
- Special Line for Jews at the Gate of the Temple Mount.
- Only allowing Jews on the Mount 3-4 for hours daily, 5 days a week.
- Forcing only Jews to hand over their ID's before entering the Temple Mount.
- Forcing all Jews to ascend in special groups.
- Only allowing Jews to walk on the Mount accompanied by Israeli police and Muslim WAKF guards.
- Arresting Jews for any movement they deem religious or upsetting to Muslims.
- Allowing groups of Muslims to harass Jews on all parts of the Mount.
- Allowing Muslims to desecrate the Mount with soccer games, picnics and riots.
If you have had enough and would like to voice your support for Jewish rights on the Temple Mount, please join our SELFIE VIDEO CAMPAIGN:
1. Use your Iphone, Smartphone or Computer Camera and make a short 15 second clip and state your support for Jewish Rights on the Temple Mount. Feel free to also use instruments to make your point!
2. Click Add Photo/Video on the wall of this page
3. Select your video and upload it to the page and leave a title.