Fun Passover Quiz
Tzvi FishmanBefore making Aliyah to Israel, Tzvi Fishman was a Hollywood screenwriter....
1. If Jonathan Pollard were freed from prison today, he would want to spend Passover this year in Washington D.C., in Toronto, or in the Land of Israel?
2. If Rashi came back to life, he would want to spend Passover this year in Paris, in Brooklyn, or in the Land of Israel?
3. If we could ask Moses where is the best place to celebrate Passover this year, he would answer in Cairo, in the Sinai Desert, or in the Land of Israel?
4. If Mashiach revealed himself this week, he would want to spend Passover on a cruise ship in the Caribbean, at a swank Catskills Hotel, or in the Land of Israel?
5. If all of the Jews who were slaughtered in the Holocaust could have spent their last Seder in a different place, they would have preferred to stay right where they were, spend the holiday in Berlin, or in the Land of Israel?
6. If the Spies in the wilderness were given another chance to say where they wanted to live, they would still choose to remain in the wilderness, immigrate to America, or journey on to the Land of Israel?
7. If a creature from outer space wanted to experience the most joyous Passover Seder on Earth, he would land his spaceship in Brooklyn, at Brandeis University, or in the Land of Israel?
8. If a gentile wanted to experience the most genuine Passover Seder he could, he would make arrangements to be in Monsey, at a Miami Beach Hotel, or in the Land of Israel?
9. What would make Hashem the happiest – that all of His children celebrated the Seder in Brooklyn, or in five star luxury resort hotels around the globe, with golf courses, tennis courts, swimming pools, international glatt kosher cuisine, and guest lectures on Yiddishkeit, or in the Land of Israel?
10. Where would you rather spend Passover this year, in the exile or in the Land of the Jews?
If you answered the Land of Israel to all 10 questions, your head and your heart are in the right place. Now all you have to do is get the rest of you over here. Hashem is waiting.