Twitter is an interesting program. It can pull the life out of you, wasting hours and hours of a day...but it can also be a way to reach thousands of people...in short, quick bursts. The idea is that you have 140 characters to explain, to communicate, to rail against, to praise.
On some days, all I want to say...I say in a measuring of 140 characters. Today was a day like that. So, here's my twitter posts for the day - sort of wraps up the day in small bites:
- God...how STUPID is this? / 3 Palestinians arrested Sun evening after throwing a dummy explosive at Israeli troops at Huwara checkpoint
- Relative calm? I think not: 95 terror attacks carried out in Sept, up from 53 in Aug. Gaza terrorists fired 17 rockets, up from 2 in Aug.
- An Israeli army unit discovered an improvised explosive device among the belongings of another Arab boy. // safely detonated, boy detained
- An Israeli army unit discovered a 9 cm (3.5") knife among belongings of Arab youth Sunday at the Huwara checkpoint, S of Shechem.
- Arabs also threw rocks at Israeli vehicles between Jiba and Tzurif, southwest of Jerusalem
- Arabs also threw rocks at Israeli vehicles on the Zaatra bypass of the new Jerusalem-Tekoa highway
- Arabs also threw rocks at Israeli vehicles next to the Little Yakir Junction between Tel Aviv and Shechem
- An Israeli vehicle was damaged Sunday evening by rocks thrown by Arabs next to Deir Astia, southeast of Kalkilye.
- Boaz Shabo's wife & 3 kids were murdered by Arab terrorists in 2002 - most shot in the back #cowards. In 2004, he went 2 visit David Hatuel.
- David Hatual's wife Tali & all 4 of his children were murdered in cold blood, point blank range, by Arab terrorists; Boaz Shabo went to him.
- How am I supposed to get up in the morning?" David Hatuel asked Boaz.
- Boaz Shabo answered David Hatuel: "You get up to nothing... But your obligation is to recover and get stronger..."
- In 2007, Boaz Shabo, whose wife and three of his children were murdered, went to Sderot to volunteer, to comfort families w/i missile range
- Today, Boaz Shabo became a father again - to three baby boys. If there is a model of hope - it is Boaz Shabo...not Barack Obama!