New York-born Batya Medad made aliyah with her husband just weeks after their 1970 wedding and has been living in Shiloh since 1981. Political pundit, with a unique perspective, Batya has worked in a variety of professions: teaching, fitness, sales, cooking, public relations, photography and more. She has a B.S. in Journalism, is a licensed English Teacher specializing as a remedial teacher and for a number of years has been studying Tanach (Bible) in Matan. Batya blogs on Shiloh Musings and A Jewish Grandmother. ...
The OU fundraises for the victims of Disengagement, the exilees, but it did nothing with its massive membership to prevent Disengagement. Every time I see their ad my blood boils.
They did nothing! Instead of asking their rabbis and synagogues to protest Disengagement, they preached helping Darfur.
- Everything that has happened to the good Jews, innocent Israeli citizens who once lived in Gush Katif and Northern Shomron was predictable!
- Every kassam which the Arab terrorists have launched from Gush Katif was predictable!
Immediately after Disengagement, Olmert announced even more drastic destruction of Jewish Life in our Holy Land, and that was predictable, too.
WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE?
WHERE ARE THE PROTESTS?
WHERE ARE YOU--OU?
Are you planning a new department for your fundraising, if G-d forbid Olmert and your President Bush have their way?
- I don't want to be an object of your pity!
- I don't want my home to be destroyed!
- I don't want to be exiled!
- I don't want to be murdered by the terrorists the world is funding!
- It's not about Jerusalem!
Don't think that by protesting the division of Jerusalem you're doing your job!
Jerusalem can't stand alone! G-d helped us liberate Jerusalem, Judea and Samaria as a package deal. Oxygen doesn't go to the heart without lungs.
Yes, "their grief is our grief," but not the way you mean it. Their grief is that they were abandoned by their brothers, our brothers.
Don't abandon us, like you abandoned them!
also posted on Shiloh Musings